Reply by Bath Fitter

Thanks for your feedback on our commercials. If you have any further thoughts, we welcome your additional input at customercare@bathfitter.com
Author's
Churchton, Maryland

I personally would never use Bath Fitter due to their commercials.Who the *** produces that ***?

I am so tired of seeing these commercials with the hispanics speaking in this heavy accent. Makes them sound like they have just hopped off the boat. I'm sure they could have found a hispanic that could speak english without that affected Speedy Gonzales accent. What's going to be next?

Perhaps a black dude speaking like uncle tom enjoying a nice slice of watermelon with his fried chicken???Ugh - I can't take the commercials anymore - my head is going to explode!!!

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Comments

All of you are crazy for writing those things. All I can say is, why are their advertisements referring to "having 3 guys named Daryl in your house?"

WHOEVER WROTE THIS COMMENT IS A COMPLETE ***!

read it again dumb ***

you're a fricking racist. At least they have a job. I am sure you don't have a job that's why you're tired of watching those commercials and you hate those people.

unfortunate this person is someones neighbor. Where i live, Ohio county West Virginia the police actually investigate any 'mexican looking" workers and frankly, i dont believe we have anyone in this county, even WITH a green card, which is so unfortunate because Mexicans are very hard workers, extremelygood craftsman in tile work, carpentry etc and if I had the opportunity I would hide a few in my house so they could get on thier feet once they got to the US. The only truth to the original post is the fact Bathfitters IS a ripoff, no matter where they prey.

she pissed off the latinos an blacks with that one.in md the latino companies do the best roofing and landscaping. so i guess they could install tubs

How awful are you!!!!

what the *** if you don't want to hear the hispanic accect (real people working, trying to have their carrer as an actor/actress) then don't watch tv!!! *** ***!!

wow just sent the country back thousand years with that comment

You're comments were very racist and rude...***. If you're going to complain about company do so, and not bring race into it.

comments