Reply by Bath Fitter

Hello, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We want to find a solution to assist you so you don't have to worry about the tub. Please reach out to our customer service team at customercare@bathfitter.com and one of our reps will be able to reach out to the location you worked with on your behalf and set up an appt to assess the situation. Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Bath Fitter Customer Service
Author's

I contacted Bath Fitters - still waiting for a return phone call, as their computers were down and it seems that only a recording responds every time you call back

My tenants have been experiencing problems (now for the second time). There is water accumulating between the tubs and this is a recurring problem. I understand that there is a lifetime guarantee(and believe they are not trying to honor it). Draining the water yet AGAIN, is not going to solve the problem, and i would like it be replaced by their guarantee.

Unfortunately, there is no corporate office to complain to. Less learned- NEVER AGAIN!!

Review about: Bath Fitter Repair.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?