Bath Fitter's reply to local77
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter - The one day bath remodel scam
Bath Fitter's reply:
Thanks for your feedback on our products. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have more feedback to share.
review #235698 by local77
Had an experience with Bath Fitter? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Please don't buy in this Store, they just sell used things ok, i buy a pair of shoes on last week before christmas and i get used and dirt shoes..."
- "Recent I have a dryer from lowes for remodeling reason don't install the unit for couple of weeks, only worked for a week after installation, returned to store and they..."
- "I have been a client of Online Services IDM for almost 6 years and they have tremendously helped to grow my business. I got more people calling and emailing me..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."