Reply by Bath Fitter Jun 13

Hi Melanie, thanks again for reaching out. After passing your message along to our customer service team, we’ve been told that your local branch has reached out to you and left multiple voice messages. We want to address your concern and make this right! Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please contact your local branch so that we can solve this issue together!
Author's

My 90 year old mother lives with our family.We have a walk in shower with tiled flooring in need of replacement.

We specifically asked for and demanded a flooring which would not be slippery so that she could walk in and out with her walker. The flooring in 3 showers cost over $3,000. Each of them is the most slippery flooring imaginable. We called in Bath Fitters - which said the flooring was "properly installed" and therefore not in need of replacement or refund.

They offered to give us a bath mat for my mother!Be forewarned - the flooring is not safe for seniors or handicapped or kids.

Review about: Bath Fitter Shower Floor Installation.

I didn't like: Bath fitter assured us the item was suitable and it was not, Product is poorly designed and unsafe and they do not care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3800
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?