Reply by Bath Fitter

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for writing and informing us about your plumbing difficulties. We are so sorry for the situation and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make it right. We absolutely want to correct the problem and have passed your message directly to our corporate customer care team. They will handle the problem directly by contacting your local branch. Thanks again for writing and please let us know if you have additional questions!
Author's
1.7
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to get them to call me for an appointment to get an estimate on the job we wanted done.And then when the sales associate was talking to us, he assured us that we would have a licensed Plumber doing the plumbing , he was NOT.

The tub and surround were installed and in doing so the associate put holes in my walls and scuffs in the freshly painted walls. And he ( the unlicensed plumber) cut the drain pipe in the basement ( an 18" piece) and decided he would run the water for a few minutes in the vanity sink. The basement was flooded. We the home owners had to clean up the wet mess and rush to move things out of a storage room.

And then when he returned with a new piece of pipe installed it and said " there you go" and he left. Not even an " I'm sorry for flooding your basement " he didn't even put a plug in the pipe he had taken out that keeps gasses from getting in your home . The workman ship was shoddy and the clean up wasn't much better. The 2 shelves in the shower weren't even.

They have had to comeback to do repairs 3 times. Make sure if you use bathfitters, you make sure you get it inspected by your own plumber.

And you hire a carpenter to fix all of the wall and structure damages.I was totally not pleased

Review about: Bath Fitter Bathtub Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Couple of employees were ok.

I didn't like: Hi the whole bathfitters experience was, Inadequate plumbing.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?