Reply by Bath Fitter

Hi James, thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your concern. We passed your message to our customer service team who will deal directly with your local branch. We really appreciate your continued support and recommending us to your family and friends! We are thrilled that your Bath Fitter looks like new 16 years later! Thanks again for reaching out and rest assured that our team is handling your issue.
Author's

We had our Bath Fitter installed in 2001, I have to say it still looks new 16 years later.I only have one problem water has accumulated between the Bath Fitter tub and the original tub and it becomes very unstable to stand on.

I contacted our local Bath Fitter in Dumont N.J. and they said since it was installed in 2001 there is not a life time warrantee on it. It will cost $125 to come out (one town away) and $125 an hour to fix it. Well I was surprised at the cost, I remember when it was installed and Bath Fitters was not as well-known as it is today.

Still we took a chance and it turned out better than we expected. We recommended your product to everyone who asked who did our bathroom. I guess it's not the cost even though it could be up to $375, I have recommended your product for the past 15 years and word of mouth is very good for your company.

I would really appreciate anything you at cooperate can do to help.THANK YOU!

Review about: Bath Fitter Bathtub Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Looks and function.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter Most Helpful Reviews