Reply by Bath Fitter

Hi Edward, thank you for reaching out. We directed your note to our customer service team and were told that your local branch came out to provide the support you needed. Thanks again for letting us know about your concern and allowing us to resolve the problem!
Author's

We had an appointment today at June 6 130 to 3 30 it is now 6 43 PM PST still nobody has shown up.I have to cancel my plumber tomorrow it's going to cost me $500 penalty sure wish you guys could keep to your word.

Will phone tomorrow and try to make another appointment since it has been two months without a bathroom what's another six months. Not very good company service especially when you said you were going to phone me to let me know what's going on.

We also would like to have it done before Christmas.Cannot think of anything else to say right now.

Review about: Bath Fitter Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Winnipeg, Manitoba Bath Fitter: Disappointing Product and Customer Service Bath Fitter "We contacted the Bath Fitter Winnipeg office on 349 Johnson Avenue for our seasonal home. We specifically asked what effect 'shifting' of our residence would have on their product. We..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more