Reply by Bath Fitter Jun 08

Hi Edward, thank you for reaching out. We directed your note to our customer service team and were told that your local branch came out to provide the support you needed. Thanks again for letting us know about your concern and allowing us to resolve the problem!
Author's

We had an appointment today at June 6 130 to 3 30 it is now 6 43 PM PST still nobody has shown up.I have to cancel my plumber tomorrow it's going to cost me $500 penalty sure wish you guys could keep to your word.

Will phone tomorrow and try to make another appointment since it has been two months without a bathroom what's another six months. Not very good company service especially when you said you were going to phone me to let me know what's going on.

We also would like to have it done before Christmas.Cannot think of anything else to say right now.

Review about: Bath Fitter Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bath Fitter Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $850
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more