Reply by Bath Fitter

Hi Joan, we are thrilled to hear that we managed to turn an initial negative experience into a positive one. Customer Service is important to us and we strive at making sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!

Author's
5.0

I wrote yesterday that I had a problem with Bath Fitters. Someone was supposed to come to my home to resolve an issue I had...had an appointment from 11 am to 1 pm and no one showed up or called...had waited 9 days to get this appointment...I tried calling the local office and no one answered...left a message and never heard back that day or the next day.

Saw on line while I was writing this complaint that if there was a problem to contact the Bath Fitters office in Tennessee.

I emailed them and within 10 min someone contacted me, asked for my info, and they contacted my local office in So Burlington, VT. Within 20 min or so someone from there called and set up an appointment for the next morning at 8 am....a service rep did show up at that time and resolved my problem...happy that this issue is now resolved, but it should not have taken all the steps I went thru and the frustration to get this done...it should have been handled correctly from the local office.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: That i was able to voice my complaint, Customer service and performance.