Reply by Bath Fitter Sep 10, 2015

Hi Ellen,

We’re sorry to hear about some of these issues, but we’d like to work quickly with you and your local office to fix any problems with the installation. Our corporate customer care team is in the process of contacting your local office to help address the issues. In the meantime, you can also email customercare@bathfitter.com with any additional information. Thank you for reaching out.
Author's
Jacksonville, Florida
100% full

Make sure before you sign or hand over any MONEY, you get everything in writing.I was told 3-4 weeks and it was 7 weeks to get done.

Installers did damage in both bathrooms, in 1 bathroom they made a hole in a wall going into another area of my house, and you need to clean up after the installers. Expensive, get other estimates first.

Take before and after pictures, I called the office and sent pictures to Bathfitters.I was told I would get a call on Friday but I had to recall the office to see about the damage.

Review about: Bath Fitter Bathroom Installation.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bath Fitter Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?