Bath Fitter's reply to anonymous
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter - Installation time frame and work performed
Bath Fitter's reply:
We’re sorry to hear about some of these issues, but we’d like to work quickly with you and your local office to fix any problems with the installation. Our corporate customer care team is in the process of contacting your local office to help address the issues. In the meantime, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional information. Thank you for reaching out.
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Order #E436012755 After hearing how amazing, maintenance and problem free the LG Washer is from HH Gregg's store associate, we purchased the recommended LG Washer in June 2015. We have..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."