Reply by Bath Fitter

100% full
Hi Ellen,

We’re sorry to hear about some of these issues, but we’d like to work quickly with you and your local office to fix any problems with the installation. Our corporate customer care team is in the process of contacting your local office to help address the issues. In the meantime, you can also email customercare@bathfitter.com with any additional information. Thank you for reaching out.
Author's
3.2
Turnaround Time

Make sure before you sign or hand over any MONEY, you get everything in writing.I was told 3-4 weeks and it was 7 weeks to get done.

Installers did damage in both bathrooms, in 1 bathroom they made a hole in a wall going into another area of my house, and you need to clean up after the installers. Expensive, get other estimates first.

Take before and after pictures, I called the office and sent pictures to Bathfitters.I was told I would get a call on Friday but I had to recall the office to see about the damage.

Review about: Bath Fitter Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter - Never again, Very unhappy with the job!!! Bath Fitter "I called bath fitters and had got an appointment to have them to come out to give us an estimate on covering up our old tub and redoing just the..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more