Reply by Bath Fitter

Resolved
Hi Ken, thank you for expressing your concern. We are so happy that we were able to immediately reach out and schedule a service appointment with you to resolve this issue. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us again. Thanks again for letting us help you and make this right!
Author's
542 Industrial Dr, Lewisberry, PA 17339, USA
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 09

We are very happy to report that within 30 minutes that our initial Bath Fitter review was posted, Bath Fitter (Rebecca in Warranty Repairs) contacted us.She apologized for not contacting us as promised.

Within 4 hours a senior level technician, Tom, was at our home, and completely resolved our concern.

Bath Fitter has restored our faith in them standing behind their product installation warranty.Thank you Bath Fitter!

Original review posted by user Oct 05

Don’t be fooled like we were.Bath Fitter does not stand behind their installation and provide a “life time warranty.” Our $8,000 Bath Fitter shower was installed at the end of July through their corporate office in Lewisberry, PA.

In September, the light bulb in the shower light needed replaced. I went to remove the metal ring around the shower light but found the screws were screwed in at different angles to get them to fit. I was eventually able to remove the ring. I was very disappointed to see that there were multiple holes drilled in the shower ceiling around the ring.

It appears the installer drilled holes, found they were misplaced, and drilled more holes. But those holes weren’t correct either so he made those holes even larger. And when that didn’t work, he screwed them in at odd angles to get them to fit. I called Bath Fitter’s corporate office to express my disappointment and ask for the installer to return to fill the unnecessary holes with color-matching caulk, and drill holes with correct placement.

I was forwarded to Pam but had to leave a voicemail. A day or so later, I received a call from Rebecca in Warranty Service. I explained the situation. She said she had to request the installation file and would call me within a day or two.

I never heard back. So I called Warranty Service and spoke to Conrad. Conrad said I needed to speak with Rebecca but she wasn’t available. He took a message and said he would have her call me by 4:30 that same day.

As of today, still no call back. Unlike other Bath Fitter reviews posted here, who have had water leaks behind their walls, incorrectly installed shower doors, and faucets falling off, this is a cosmetic issue (for a shower that cost our family $8,000).

Thankfully we have not yet experienced the same major issues like many others.In my opinion, if this lack of response is typical for Bath Fitters, their “life time warranty” has absolutely no value and should not be considered when comparing Bath Fitter with other shower or bathtub replacement companies who truly do stand behind their installation and products.

Review about: Bath Fitter Shower Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?