Reply by Bath Fitter

Hello, thanks for your comment. We take complaints of this nature seriously - please feel free to reach us at customercare@bathfitter.com
Author's

bath fitter is the worse you can do to your bathroom is expensive and it will last clean a month after that caulking will start pelling and will turn black , is plastic people , it can't be more clear than that the sales people will do anything to sell this *** and believe them when they tell you about their lifetime warranty you will need it.

they use cheap materials , cut corners and overprice everything they sale please do your homework before hiring their services they are a bad corporation that overwork their employees especialy their installers they don't pull permits for the plumbing work they perform in your house , they can really mess your property. it is no nice company to work whith, period.

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Comments

This same thing happened to us!The caulk turns black.

We called a few months after it was installed and they said "no problem". They eventually did replace the caulk and the broken shower spray and said it was a life-time warranty. The caulk is getting black spots again and the shower spray is cracked. I called again and they said they will replace the spray but not the caulk and that the only lifetime warranty is for the lining only.

I would never use this company again!!:(

I've been asked to give out my e-mail address.

on any website you don't know if what's being posted is the truth.It could be the competition, fired employees, or customers that want good quality products, excellent service, warranties up the wazoo but are determined to pay 50% of what they should be paying.

Whoever does work in your house, get a written guarantee, a detailed list of work to be performed, start and finish dates , a copy of their insurance and a copy of their home improvement license issued by the state.A very good friend is also a kitchen and bath contractor like myself. I know he's not insured and doesn't have a license. When I've asked him what does he do when a customer asks him ,he just says they never ask to see any proof. Go with your gut.

Most people are very good judges whether they can trust someone or are just getting a pitch.I've been doing this for 25 years.I'm not looking to make enemies, I'm looking for friends I haven't met yet.

Micheal, customer service reps; if your company is so concerned to resolve these problems, why don't you just have your sales people tell all your prospective customers about the problems they will all eventually have with your products, before they buy them?

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #244492

THE PRODUCT IS ACYLIC WHICH DOES NOT HAVE PORES AND THEREFORE CAN NOT GROW MOLD.SOAP *** IF LEFT UNCLEANED PROVIDES A PLACE FOR MOLD TO GROW.

CLEAN YOUR BATHROOM!NO ONE TOLD YOU THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE SELF CLEANING!

I work as an installer in Ontario, Canada. This guy is just pissed he lost his job, probably because he didn't measure up. I've seen jobs installed over 10 years ago in an apartment building and they get abused, the product still looks amazing, sure you may need a small touch up with silicone but the product is torture tested and it stands the test, guess that's why so many Colleges, Universities and Apartment buildings use us.

#205461

Dont worry.You paid for your warranty about 10 times since we only use about $300 in materials and $150-$250 in labor to make your bathroom beautiful.

Bathfitter makes a lot of money so they have no problem fixing screw ups when they get a chance.

:upset Seriously I hate the product and the way it is installed. They will all fail eventually so you are stuck with dealing with bath fitter repairs as long as you have that *** in your bathroom. As far as plumbing, it's 50/50 that it is done right. We are not lisenced plumbers so we just do what we have to do in order the make hot and cold water come out and drain.

Sometimes we pull permits but not always. I know I've done a lot of illegal stuff like rubber boots, clamps and silicone to hold drains together, 90 to 90 drains, no p-trap, etc.

Yeah anyways, the sticky tape holding the plastic walls eventually dries out and separates from the wall. Your warranty covers this but doesn't that suck you will keep having this problem forever?

Same with the caulking but thats true for any type of caulking.

It will not last forever so you will need bathfitter to come out and redo it eventually, forever.And they charge you for it.

#198929

:grin

i am very pleased with bathfitter sounds to me this is an employee that did not make the cut and was let go

My name is Michel and I'm in the Customer Care Dept.at Bath Fitter.

You have to know that customer care is very important to us and I would like to discuss this unfortunate situation and try to resolve it.

Please contact me at 800-437-7471 ext.615.

comments