Reply by Bath Fitter

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback on this issue. Please contact our new customer service email address at customercare@bathfitter.com. If this issue is still outstanding, we'd be glad to help work with your local franchise to resolve it. Thanks!
Author's

From their sales rep to the installer to the Regional Manager made lots of promises said they would do a number of things. All words, Did not do what they said they would do even to fix the problem.

Said they would reimburse for showerhead they took without permission, said they would reimburse for damage their installer did and would send me a check for both along with certificate as good customer relations. First check unsigned, second check 3 weeks late and nothing for the damage or a certificate as promised.

If they can't keep their word on customer service issues, how good can their word be regarding their product. Based on my experience NOT MUCH!

Comments

I wish to recieve more imformation on this product

#204602

Contact Bath Fitter corporate head office and tell them your situation. They should be able to help.

Tracy, Minnesota, United States #203901

I contacted bathfitter to install a bathroom. When I arrived, bathfitters had cut our custom mahogny ceiling. There were jagged holes in the ceiling. They said they had to put a pipe, when in fact, there was a pipe. They cashed $4,000.00 and I signed an agreement for $1,672.00 the acrylic covers were peeling from the walls, AND IT WAS ONLY A DAY OLD! The water wouldn't drain down the drain. The installer said it was our fault that we had pipes above our drains.

They did the worst job, and they refuse to give me back my money. NOw, I have to pay another contractor to take down their work, and redo the bathroom.

How can a bathfitter cut into your custom post and beam ceiling and say its our fault. This is a beautiful custom built deck house with mahogony post and beam and the installer cut the ceiling. put in crooked plastic handle bars, and acrylic plastic walls that are falling off of our bathroom walls. The water is draining on the marble bathroom floors.

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK.

ssdreambath

I worked for Bathfitter and Rebath and if done wrong you can have some serious problems! Bathfitters has a one piece wall and they use tape behind the walls and with heat it will peel away .

So just keep that in mind. I have installed over 1300 hundred of these bathtub and wall systems .

I now have my own business and i have mastered this product and never have ANY problems. There has not been a customer who will give me a bad review :)

www.southshoredreambath.com

www.southshoredreambath.com

This is very simple, Bath Fitter does a quick cover up, it means they put a plastic cover that they call "acrylic" on top of what you have now, now Lets think about this, would you put a clean diaper on top of a dirty one on your baby? I hope not if you would than go ahead and call bath fitter, would you put on a clean underware on top of a dirty one?

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig! now would you put a plastic cover on top of your existing tub and walls?????

Think about it. put *** over *** and you get ***!

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig!

now would you put a plastic cover on top of your existing tub and walls????? Think about it.

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig!

I was seriously thinking to get my main bathroom, tub and walls etc and master bedroom's shower re-done by the Bathfitters. I liked their products in a Home Show.

Their sales lady also came over and gave me estimtates. I asked the saleslady about stains on tub and walls and she assured me that their product is stain proof.

But to my surprise she also added "perhaps hair dye may stain it".

After reading all these complaints about the conduct of the workers and their promises I will think twice, may be three times befor I will sign on any paper.

:p Just want to let you all know that the old saying is still true " You get what you pay for"

Problem one. Company is from Canada "F" Canada and support American companies

Problem two. Most of these companies send a lot in advertising and use subs. to install products they are not familiar with.

Solution

Stick with a reputable plumber that you can get reference from atleast 5 or 6. Hey its your money

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #59962

Dont give up !

Everything I have read on the goverment sites give them a good record. You need to call up the chain,They have main offices in Tennessee and Montreal

Stay away from Bath Fitters. Having worked for them, I can tell you that customer service and quality workmanship is NOT something they care about.

The only thing they're concerned about is getting your money. You will save yourself a lot of money and heartache by going elsewhere.

Marysville, Pennsylvania, United States #8180

I 'm 81 years old and taking care of my ill husband. I just recently used Bath Fitters to take out our old corner shower & install a new one. The salesman seemed very nice and was very farmiliar with his job. The day came to install and the 2 men brought the wrong glass enclosure. I kindly told them it was not the glass I ordered & wanted then told me it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get the one I wanted then they called their boss and the boss said this glass was better than the original because it was from Canada and it was much stronger and the boss would *** $100 off the price. I still said I didnt care for it by then they were finished installing it and handed me the bill repeating all that was said to reasure me that I made the best desion.

At that point I felt kind of jilted and overwhelmed especially since I noticed the top of the shower encloser was uneven and the sales man promised to come and see it as I tryed to call many times and just got a machine or he was on a job or meeting then I was able to talk to him and he promised to come over and many weeks went by, again I tryed to call & got the same run around. my daughter called and was able to get through and the sales man finally came looked and promised to call again with a plan, I havent herd from him yet. I realized

the company salesman is from Long Island and we live over the Conneticut border in New York State and time is money and mistakes cost them money but hey whos money is keeping them afloat?

Their mistake cost me.

I felt like I was taken advantage of being a senior citizen.

I hope they get it together before it all falls apart.

Roseland, New Jersey, United States #5182

I am very upset right now. Bathfitters is here to install a shower and we already took out our existing tub which they wanted to charge extra for besides the $5400.

they are already charging up, so anyway, they are here and we prepared the floor for a 60x34 and they brought a 60x32. says if we want to wait 2 more weeks they can do it. well i only have 1 bathroom in the house and i can't go without a shower for 2 more weeks.

1 day is bad enough. So if you want to use them get evertything in writing especially the measurements.

comments

Bath Fitter Most Helpful Reviews