Reply by Bath Fitter

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback on this issue. Please contact our new customer service email address at customercare@bathfitter.com. If this issue is still outstanding, we'd be glad to help work with your local franchise to resolve it. Thanks!
Author's

From their sales rep to the installer to the Regional Manager made lots of promises said they would do a number of things.All words, Did not do what they said they would do even to fix the problem.

Said they would reimburse for showerhead they took without permission, said they would reimburse for damage their installer did and would send me a check for both along with certificate as good customer relations. First check unsigned, second check 3 weeks late and nothing for the damage or a certificate as promised.

If they can't keep their word on customer service issues, how good can their word be regarding their product.Based on my experience NOT MUCH!

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Comments

I wish to recieve more imformation on this product

#204602

Contact Bath Fitter corporate head office and tell them your situation. They should be able to help.

Tracy, Minnesota, United States #203901

I contacted bathfitter to install a bathroom. When I arrived, bathfitters had cut our custom mahogny ceiling. There were jagged holes in the ceiling. They said they had to put a pipe, when in fact, there was a pipe. They cashed $4,000.00 and I signed an agreement for $1,672.00 the acrylic covers were peeling from the walls, AND IT WAS ONLY A DAY OLD! The water wouldn't drain down the drain. The installer said it was our fault that we had pipes above our drains.

They did the worst job, and they refuse to give me back my money. NOw, I have to pay another contractor to take down their work, and redo the bathroom.

How can a bathfitter cut into your custom post and beam ceiling and say its our fault. This is a beautiful custom built deck house with mahogony post and beam and the installer cut the ceiling. put in crooked plastic handle bars, and acrylic plastic walls that are falling off of our bathroom walls. The water is draining on the marble bathroom floors.

THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK.

ssdreambath

I worked for Bathfitter and Rebath and if done wrong you can have some serious problems!Bathfitters has a one piece wall and they use tape behind the walls and with heat it will peel away .

So just keep that in mind. I have installed over 1300 hundred of these bathtub and wall systems .

I now have my own business and i have mastered this product and never have ANY problems.There has not been a customer who will give me a bad review :)

www.southshoredreambath.com

www.southshoredreambath.com

This is very simple, Bath Fitter does a quick cover up, it means they put a plastic cover that they call "acrylic" on top of what you have now, now Lets think about this, would you put a clean diaper on top of a dirty one on your baby?I hope not if you would than go ahead and call bath fitter, would you put on a clean underware on top of a dirty one?

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig! now would you put a plastic cover on top of your existing tub and walls?????

Think about it.put *** over *** and you get ***!

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig!

now would you put a plastic cover on top of your existing tub and walls?????Think about it.

I hope not if you do then you are just a pig!

I was seriously thinking to get my main bathroom, tub and walls etc and master bedroom's shower re-done by the Bathfitters.I liked their products in a Home Show.

Their sales lady also came over and gave me estimtates. I asked the saleslady about stains on tub and walls and she assured me that their product is stain proof.

But to my surprise she also added "perhaps hair dye may stain it".

After reading all these complaints about the conduct of the workers and their promises I will think twice, may be three times befor I will sign on any paper.

:p Just want to let you all know that the old saying is still true " You get what you pay for"

Problem one. Company is from Canada "F" Canada and support American companies

Problem two. Most of these companies send a lot in advertising and use subs. to install products they are not familiar with.

Solution

Stick with a reputable plumber that you can get reference from atleast 5 or 6. Hey its your money

comments