Reply by Bath Fitter

Hi Wayne, this does not sound like the experience we strive for and we’d like to look into this matter further. We will pass this message along to your branch and they will be be in contact shortly. Thank you for reaching out.
Author's
1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 29

So now I'm waiting for them to install the correct shower head. They sent out some piece of *** that looks like an industrial shower head.The call back time from this office is inordinately long.

In fact, I usually have to call at least twice before receiving call backs.

They are very poor when it comes to customer communication.So I'm considering dropping my rating from two stars to one. It all depends on how long it takes them to install the correct shower head.

Original review posted by user Oct 29

I had a walk-in shower renovated on 10/23/2018 by Bath Fitter in Deerfield Beach, Florida. The raised step-in was damaged during installation.

The installer left it that way, probably hoping we would no notice it until he was gone. he had to have seen it as you will see in the photograph I have posted here. It worked, we didn't see the damage until later.

When I called Bath Fitter, they asked me to email pictures of the damaged step-in.

I was given an appointment for the next Tuesday, however, it was only to correct a small water leak in the shower head, and install a shower head in a second bathroom. When I asked about the step-in, I was given a vague non-committal answer that a manager would review the warranty claim and decide if they would repair it.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Lack of response to warranty problem.