Reply by Bath Fitter Apr 20, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive words! If you could be so kind as to message us back letting us know which branch you used, we’ll pass on the positive review to that Bath Fitter.

Thanks
Author's

These guys are the best!Months after they installed our bathroom.

We called them for a water leak in our living room. The ceiling was falling. They sent 2 guys out right away at 9 pm at night! They found that the leak was no fault of there's.

It was a water line going to the vanity in the bathroom. Even know the water leake was not there fault. They fixed our leak! With no charge to us!

They went above and beyond what was expected.They are outstanding!

5.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Review about Bath Fitter Bathroom Installation from Sayre, Pennsylvania Bath Fitter "The commerial looked good on t.v. long ago the crew that came here must of been fresh out of junior high school, I myself gad to cut the..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more