Reply by Bath Fitter Jun 07

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience. We’ve passed your note to our customer service team and they will direct your message to your local branch. Thanks again for expressing your concern and allowing us to make this right.
Author's

An advertised/contracted one day installation-turned into a 3 week nightmare!!Bathfitter was my initial choice because I have one bathroom in my home.

On the day of installation (planned over 3 weeks) the shower doors were "back-ordered" Informed they would arrive within "days". Two weeks later - still no doors, asked for a "ready made Bathfitter shower shield". Another 10 day delay. Finally installed three weeks after the initial visit, and the shield doesn't fit or prevent water from spraying out onto the floor!

In addition to this, the wall I contracted (third choice) was incorrectly installed, and not what the sales-rep and I agreed on!My concerns, frustrations, and overall disappointment fell on "deaf ears" from the local office as well as the regional representative from Bath Fitter.

Review about: Bath Fitter Shower Installation.

I didn't like: Delays in installation, Lack of communication, Delays and poor communication.

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bath Fitter?