Bath Fitter's reply to local77
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter - The one day bath remodel scam
Bath Fitter's reply
Thanks for your feedback on our products. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more feedback to share.
review #235698 by local77
Had an experience with Bath Fitter? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Sears kitchen remodeling misrepresented the quality of the work thei (sub!!) contractors would do, and work wasn't completed. Numerous calls were shuffled and I was laughed off the phone by..."
- "So LG calls me up and says they have an upgrade on a part and a software update for my model LFX31925ST Refrigerator and they would like to come install..."
- "When called in to remediate a flood from a ruptured sewer line, PuroClean "sanitized" the drywall and spent a week coming to my house to move eqpt around and check..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I purchased a 2899 mattress to replaced my memory foam that had reached 8 yrs. I also bought an adjustable platform 1700. The delivery people were late delivering the first..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I live in Sonoma Resort in Aurora, CO. Greystar bought the property about halfway through my lease. All they do is collect the rent. It took 3 requests and 3..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "I have owned my glasses for a little more than 3 months, only wear them at night after removing my contacts so very little use. My Milano Silver glasses..."