Bath Fitter's reply to local77
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter - The one day bath remodel scam
Bath Fitter's reply:
Thanks for your feedback on our products. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have more feedback to share.
review #235698 by local77
Had an experience with Bath Fitter? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "Make sure before you sign or hand over any MONEY, you get everything in writing. I was told 3-4 weeks and it was 7 weeks to get done. Installers..."
- "I purchased a 2899 mattress to replaced my memory foam that had reached 8 yrs. I also bought an adjustable platform 1700. The delivery people were late delivering the first..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack. I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "I visited my local Rite Aid at 2605 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville N.C. and there were 4 huge bins sitting on the middle of the floor right where the registers are..."