Bath Fitter's reply to mtn
↳ In response to: Bath Fitter did not honor warranty
Bath Fitter's reply
Thanks for sharing your experience, we appreciate it. Were you able to reach the local office to get the assistance you needed? If you need further help, please write us at email@example.com - Thanks!
review #149650 by mtn
Had an experience with Bath Fitter? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Barrie bathfitters did a complete install including shower / bath faucet assy. In one of the pictures you can see the water spraying out from the lower valve body housing..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I've purchased a lot of coral from a lot of sellers and vendors in the last few years. This is the first negative feedback I've given. Typically I stay away..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I ordered two dresses back in July. I just received the second one and it is terrible! I received the sweater dress a couple of weeks ago and it seems..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."